You Should Have A Trusted Realtor On Your Side
- Choosing the right real estate professional is one of the most impactful decisions you can make in your home buying or selling process.
- Working with your own dedicated agent to help you buy or sell means you have a trusted ally who’s fiduciary duty is to you first and foremost.
- A real estate professional can explain current market conditions and break down what they will mean to you and your family.
- If you’re considering buying or selling a home, make sure to work with someone who has the experience to answer all of your questions about pricing, contracts, and negotiations.
- Avoid costly delays in escrow that may have been prevented if you had your own dedicated agent looking out for your best interests.
- No two real estate transactions are the same. An experienced Realtor is equipped with knowledge and experience to tackle red flags.
- Buying or Selling your home is a major financial investment. Do not leave it to a random agent on the other side of the transaction thinking it will save you money. In fact, it may turn out to be a costly mistake.
While we are in the midst of a pandemic, there are additional regulations set forth with California Association of Realtors, local Real Estate boards, City and County protocols to ensure our client’s safety and legal protections are in place. I am constantly receiving updates on all to ensure my clients are handled with care.